Topics covered via our training services (Seminar) or one to one service.
- The 'Managing Your Finances' seminar duration is 1 hour covering budgeting, taxation, borrowing, debt, loans, mortgages, savings, investments and staff benefits.
- Early release training courses to assist you and your staff in the event of any voluntary or compulsory redundancies including restructures, etc. for approx. 1 hr
- Mid-Career and Pre Retirement Guidance covering Retirement, planning Wills, Inheritance, Tax planning, Savings, Investments, explanation of products and services they may be offered by advisors and professionals in the market place (no selling involved).
- Access to online services and materials in support of the programme
- Coordinate the services of Next Steps careers service for adults and bring in rapid response teams from Job Centre Plus if requested.
Our Service Agreement
- Dedicated Key Account Managers, offering true end to end process in the implementation of training and one to one service/programmes that you may require
- Individual face to face meetings for your staff to deal with areas of concern, i.e. budgeting, borrowing, savings, investments, will writing, inheritance and staff benefits finally debt issues
- Feedback forms available to enhance the services offered to your staff
- Private and confidential one-to-one service
Some areas we offer advice on are:
Issues affecting your Lifestyle